Thursday, April 10, 2008

Missing Home

* It's been almost 5 years since I visited the place where I grew. To me, it was the most beautiful place. And it IS the most beautiful place still.

* I'm always excited each time I meet people here in Manila who also grew up (or at least have stayed in the place for significant years) there.

* I'm also always eager to listen everytime I hear news on the TV or radio about the latest happenings in that place.

* I'm terribly missing Cagayan de Oro City.

* The last time I went there, the most famous public market was a very big mess. Cogon Market is like a huge garbage place where you could just litter and throw your junk anywhere.

* I'm surprised to see the latest picture of that market. Here's that pic:


* Wala lang. I just suddenly missed Cagayan.

No comments: